08-18-2010 01:24 AM
34 12
tools
    But their little friendly (unfriendly?) competition is good for us users.
    If they stayed in good spirits and were just working towards their cause and not a "first" yes its great for us. However thats not the vibe I'm getting from this right now...

It almost feels like Bird and Rain have given up because of Koush's strides he's made on his own. They seem disappointed to me and since they're some of the best in the boat right now I really hope they stay motivated and on the project
    08-17-2010 12:03 PM
    It is sometimes hard for those that receive such praise to put their egos aside...just sayin'
    08-17-2010 12:40 PM
    It is, but a collaboration could also benefit us. Someone will do it.
    If they stayed in good spirits and were just working towards their cause and not a "first" yes its great for us. However thats not the vibe I'm getting from this right now...

It almost feels like Bird and Rain have given up because of Koush's strides he's made on his own. They seem disappointed to me and since they're some of the best in the boat right now I really hope they stay motivated and on the project
    It is sometimes hard for those that receive such praise to put their egos aside...just sayin'
    All very true.

Let's just get this done guys.

It does sound like they're getting pretty close now though, not cracking the bootloader but getting us some custom ROMs (minus the kernels).
    08-17-2010 12:54 PM
    Twitter: AllDroid

Bird and and Rain needed a day off. DXR is still coming. Bird is still working on Froyo.

-

So it seems they're still there they just needed a break. Let's hope all remains well.
    08-17-2010 01:14 PM
    now kush twitter this:
    Nandroid worked on the Droid X. Trying to figure out why I don't have adb in "recovery" now though.
    40 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac
    08-17-2010 08:59 PM
    now kush twitter this:
    Nandroid worked on the Droid X. Trying to figure out why I don't have adb in "recovery" now though.
    40 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac
    This is a prime example if why them not working together is crappy. I'm pretty sure Birdman had this problem and got it up and running.
    08-17-2010 10:01 PM
    This is a prime example if why them not working together is crappy. I'm pretty sure Birdman had this problem and got it up and running.
    your right birdman had adb running in his video, if they would have worked together we would have custom recoverys on our DX already
    08-17-2010 10:12 PM
    Does anyone know if they have unlocked the Milestone bootloader???
    08-18-2010 01:15 AM
    Does anyone know if they have unlocked the Milestone bootloader???
    Milestone still locked. Droid X still locked.
    08-18-2010 01:24 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD