Droid X recovery cracked, available ...

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
One of my favorite parts about this article and application...

"Will this work with ROM Manager?
Yes, but not yet. I need to make some minor updates to ROM Manager first to support this recovery. Future recovery updates will come through ROM Manager."

ROM Manager is an awesome app for the OG Droid, one of my absolute favorites. I CAN'T WAIT to use it on my Droid X!

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been playing around with this tonight and used it to backup, install a different font, and then restore my backup because I didn't like the font package I installed.

I will mos def be posting a STICKY about how to use this sometime tomorrow and some files to play around with.

I'M SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS!

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been playing around with this tonight and used it to backup, install a different font, and then restore my backup because I didn't like the font package I installed.

I will mos def be posting a STICKY about how to use this sometime tomorrow and some files to play around with.

I'M SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS!
I'm a noob when it comes to doing this and know I shouldn't unless I'm comfortable with loading SBFs... Could you post a tutorial on recovering with SBFs as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm a noob when it comes to doing this and know I shouldn't unless I'm comfortable with loading SBFs... Could you post a tutorial on recovering with SBFs as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah, no problem, I can try to whip that out pretty soon here but I'm not too sure if it's OK to post the files since RootzWiki was forced to take them down.

I just followed their steps to the T and it worked great for me.

With Koush's Recovery though, the only way we'll need .SBFs is if something gets REALLY screwed up with the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae