08-24-2010 01:24 AM
56 123
tools
    I could not be happier with my move to Froyo. I didn't wipe my phone, so all of my apps are there and not one of them has given me a problem since moving over. If this leak is the one that goes OTA, I would not have any complaints.

I'm sorry to hear that others have been having problems but fortunately for me, the update has been smooth as silk.
    08-23-2010 08:11 AM
    I am having zero issues as well but now that I have tasted froyo and seen first hand what to expect from some fixes and stuff I can go back to 2.1 and sleep easy at night knowing what's right around the corner. I just wanna flash back to 2.1 to ensure I have no issues updating to the official release of 2.2. Like I said it was nice to see the volume issue was actually fixed as was a few other issues and that is better than just heating a fix is coming and not actually knowing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-23-2010 10:15 AM
    I could not be happier with my move to Froyo. I didn't wipe my phone, so all of my apps are there and not one of them has given me a problem since moving over. If this leak is the one that goes OTA, I would not have any complaints.

I'm sorry to hear that others have been having problems but fortunately for me, the update has been smooth as silk.

Same here
    08-23-2010 01:31 PM
    One question I have is would I be better going back to 2.1 now and waiting for the official release? Or now that I have all the files and RSD lite that I need to go back, would it be safe to just wait till the official is release and roll back to 2.1 if need be in order to get the upgrade?
    08-23-2010 01:32 PM
    One question I have is would I be better going back to 2.1 now and waiting for the official release? Or now that I have all the files and RSD lite that I need to go back, would it be safe to just wait till the official is release and roll back to 2.1 if need be in order to get the upgrade?
    I saved everything needed to go back to 2.1, including instructions. Will saty with the leak unless I must for the official update.
    08-23-2010 01:34 PM
    I'm rolling back to 2.1 It was fun to see what it coming but the leaked release still needs a lot of work. Mine froze twice during calls and since my phone is primarily for work it is a bad thing.
    Really really hope they get it right on the OTA.
    08-24-2010 01:24 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD