First rom for the x?!

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
keep reading though, supposedly it's some dumb little preteen trying to get attention or something, and I guess he's done it in the past, he just hypes people up and never releases anything. pretty much, HE FAILS. but then again, we'll see if he actually does post something. but last i checked, the mods on xda have banned him before...

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
keep reading though, supposedly it's some dumb little preteen trying to get attention or something, and I guess he's done it in the past, he just hypes people up and never releases anything. pretty much, HE FAILS. but then again, we'll see if he actually does post something. but last i checked, the mods on xda have banned him before...

Multiple times...

El Poblano

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Bummer. Gotta say I'm disappointed. None of the other posts were up when I first saw it, but it seems like is a load of crap. I guess I've just been wanting one for so long I get excited at the first hope... :(

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
just keep out an eye on twitter and the rom manager burdman is working on a vanilla rom. and a stock bloat free one.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Vanilla means the theme and layout Google envisioned when they made Android. It is the Android OS without the changes made by HTC or Motorola, with Sense and Blur respectively.

It's arguably cleaner looking (subjectively) and is objectively faster and more optimized, especially compared to Blur which is laggy.