09-27-2010 04:12 PM
61 123
tools
    i've considered putting tranquility on top of flyx but decided against it as i like some of the blur apps that tbh has taken out in search of a vanilla experience (ie, i like the moto car home)

any theme for 2.2 will work on flyx as all they need is a deodexed rom, which flyx is. there's a few in rom manager, worth checking out.

i'm running the original leak and flyx with the samsung galaxy s theme, everything has been smooth as butter. i'm in no rush to update to the official OTA.
    Thats good to know. I was thinkin about black glass or something of the like.

I still don't know if I grasp why you would load tranquility over flyx and not just skip flyx and load tranquility you know? What would you gain by having both?
    09-25-2010 03:46 AM
    i was wondering the same thing . i am running Leaked 2.2 with FlyX and Onix blackmods for the black status bar effect. I also put on beesles build props to fix market. I did try the LCD density and didnot like it one bit! so reverted back . My phone is very snappy , in the high 1500's with benchmark. I am very happy with what i have , and dont look like im going to change for a while. I saw where TBH has a R2D2 rom. but i have never even watched star wars.
    09-25-2010 10:20 AM
    i was wondering the same thing . i am running Leaked 2.2 with FlyX and Onix blackmods for the black status bar effect. I also put on beesles build props to fix market. I did try the LCD density and didnot like it one bit! so reverted back . My phone is very snappy , in the high 1500's with benchmark. I am very happy with what i have , and dont look like im going to change for a while. I saw where TBH has a R2D2 rom. but i have never even watched star wars.
    that's just not right.
    09-25-2010 11:52 AM
    What do you use for the benchmark?

I used quadrant standard and got 800 rebooted phone only got 1100. Not that the number means much because I know it runs better than that.

I also uploaded one of the gala themes.
    09-25-2010 12:52 PM
    What do you use for the benchmark?

I used quadrant standard and got 800 rebooted phone only got 1100. Not that the number means much because I know it runs better than that.

I also uploaded one of the gala themes.
    I used quadrant standard . yeah mine runs in the 1480-1570 alot of the time . Like i said i am very pleased . But we all know these tests are not the true measure of performance . these phones take on a personality of there own. a 1000 test could very well be fast to the person using it , depending on what there doing. I like Fly X , take that back . I love Flyx , I put the black bar on it , and then Beesleys build props , and my battery is at 60%. been off all day.

It is totally wrong not to have seen Star Wars. But guess i never got around to it. If star wars was on my Droid X I WOULD watch it.
    09-25-2010 10:25 PM
    I used quadrant standard . yeah mine runs in the 1480-1570 alot of the time . Like i said i am very pleased . But we all know these tests are not the true measure of performance . these phones take on a personality of there own. a 1000 test could very well be fast to the person using it , depending on what there doing. I like Fly X , take that back . I love Flyx , I put the black bar on it , and then Beesleys build props , and my battery is at 60%. been off all day.

It is totally wrong not to have seen Star Wars. But guess i never got around to it. If star wars was on my Droid X I WOULD watch it.
    I'm hitting 1300+ now.

Battery life is crazy good so far. I've been playing around with different themes and what not.

I've seen some star wars... Unfortuanatly I'm not into it as much as I should be because when I was little I had star wars and star trek confused so I thought it was lame. LOL
    09-25-2010 10:28 PM
    you don't have to be into it, but it is a defining film of a generation and an era. while the prequel trilogy was pretty unamazing on many levels, the original trilogy is a classic.
    09-26-2010 01:35 AM
    growing up i knew of star wars , i heard princess laya , and of luke skywalker. I even watched spaceballs! But never Starwars. Adiliyo what do you run on your phone ? what OS and theme?
    09-27-2010 09:10 AM
    right now i have the first 2.2 leak with flyx (tried updating to the .15 leak, but for some reason or another it wouldn't flash)

i just switched themes last night from the gala x to invertnito which is a really simple white and black theme (think lcd)

here's my main screen (there is no black bar near the top, it showed up because of timing with drocap)

i like gala x a lot, but it was just time to switch things up a little bit. i wish we had more themes available for the x.

what did you think of spaceballs without having seen what they were parodying?
    09-27-2010 11:12 AM
    well i never new it was a parody of another movie until someone told me , i just thought it was a goofy movie . But i liked it , im sure if i watched star wars , spaceballs would make more sense. i thought about putting gala x on , but i really like the look of stock 2.2 . i guess after a while i will change things up .
    09-27-2010 04:08 PM
    well i never new it was a parody of another movie until someone told me , i just thought it was a goofy movie . But i liked it , im sure if i watched star wars , spaceballs would make more sense. i thought about putting gala x on , but i really like the look of stock 2.2 . i guess after a while i will change things up .
    everything gets boring after a while
    09-27-2010 04:12 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD