I found the rotten apple boot animation for another phone and changed it. I dont know who made the rotten apple but thank you. The second part was made by user Natemz. Thank you for your great work! I posted a video of it if you want to check it out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z8NUYQE4
    DaRkL3AD3R likes this.
    09-20-2010 10:25 PM
    Couple things, this goes under roms and hacks, and 2. Thats freaking awesome, i want to do that to mine now, that plus froyo would make iTard cousin go ape lol.
    09-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Couple things, this goes under roms and hacks,
    My bad. Move if needed. Thank you. I can send you the file or load it to some place to download but dont know where to do that.
    09-20-2010 10:36 PM
    Idk what the file size max is but you can email it to me if ya want. lemme know via PM man, that would be awesome.
    09-20-2010 10:41 PM
    09-20-2010 10:47 PM
    Thankya
    09-20-2010 10:48 PM
    I actually got it to work, its freaking awesome.

**EDIT** Quick request, if you get the time, I think it would be sweet to have the black android emblem instead of the red one... Just my personal opinion, and if you get the time, it would be appreciated.
    09-20-2010 11:24 PM
    I actually got it to work, its freaking awesome.

**EDIT** Quick request, if you get the time, I think it would be sweet to have the black android emblem instead of the red one... Just my personal opinion, and if you get the time, it would be appreciated.
    Pft it ain't Droid if it ain't Green

But I personally prefer the black boot animation >.>
    09-20-2010 11:48 PM
    Call me challenged, but I don't know how to install this, and I can't pull anything up on Google on how to change the DX's boot animation.
    09-21-2010 12:07 AM
    Call me challenged, but I don't know how to install this, and I can't pull anything up on Google on how to change the DX's boot animation.
    Just follow Natemz's instructions, i was surprised how simple it was.http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...ootup-too.html
    09-21-2010 06:43 AM
    I too love the black one but you see the red droid eye from inside the apple so I went with the red. I will make a black one later tonight when im off work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    MolecularGraph likes this.
    09-21-2010 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD