***TBH announces Droid X 2.2 System SBF and RSDLite 4.8***

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Many thanks to p3droid and Team Black Hat for this.

I decided not to post the files here, just the link out of respect to p3droid and Team Black Hat since I don't think they wanted this posted everywhere.

Much credit to him and his team.

*NOTE* If you already tried to use the 2.1 SBF this will not help you.

TBH announces Froyo System SBF and RSDLite 4.8

IT DOES WORK. I HAVE TRIED IT MYSELF. I RAN INTO BOOTLOOPS THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES I FLASHED IT. I HAD TO WIPE DATA AND CACHE AND THEN IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM.

The only thing that I'd like to add is that in the instructions it says to be in "PC Mode" but RSDLite wasn't recognizing my device in "PC Mode" so you can switch to any mode that works for you with ADB and RSDLite recognizes your device.

Thanks again to p3droid.

EDIT: Hit up RootzWiki for the files.

Last edited:

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
This is HUGE!!!! Great work, TBH!!!! Moto does NOT win the day!!!!! I follow some of these people on Twitter, and they are all to be given a collective "Thank You" for all your hard work!

B_Wat

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
can this be used on the official 2.2 sorry if that is a stupid question but when it doubt or you just dont know its better to ask than mess something up

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Can I just Flash full systems? I have a rooted .340. But I want to go to stock - full stock. How can I do this? I am trying to ebay my phone, so I want it COMPLETEly stock...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech