Not able to flash back to 2.1

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I have been getting "flash fail" results when trying to flash back to 2.1 from the leaked 2.2. I do not have the OTA version.

I have read the instruction found on different forum sites. I am using RSDLite 4.7 + patch, have the gift .sbf file. Have deleted the motorola drivers installed. I can get to bootloader and see I am connected to usb. I can see a device in RSDLite in line #1. I can find the sbf file and load it so the start button is enabled. I hit start and get an immediate "flash fail" in RSDL.

I have windows 7 and have seen others have this problem, but I have not seen an answer to how it has been solved. I have tried removing the drivers and installing phoxus 32 bit drivers, and also letting the computer load mototola drivers with no luck. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a solution. Thanks in advance!

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Got it! It was silly, I had plugged in the phone before I brought up RDSLite. It could see it but it did not connect correctly. If you bring it up first and then plug in the phone it works perfectly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20