Is there any way to remove a theme?

Im running 2.2 with FlyX. After I installed FlyX, I tried the 928Black Glass theme, and it was nice but just a little too busy (little icons and droid eyes and DROIDX in a few too many places for my liking). Also, with my weather app (WeatherBug), the text in the pull-down notification bar was black-on-black which wasnt ideal.

Now I have the REVOlution theme, which is very minimalist, but it isnt as thorough as the 928; I have some theme elements left from 928, so I currently have a somewhat disjointed overall package.

Im wondering if there is any way to remove a theme and return to 2.2 stock or just FlyX. Im not experienced enough to edit the theme elements myself or else I would have done so. Maybe thats something Ill try in the future, but for now Id just like to remove ALL theme elements and rock just FlyX. Can anyone help?

P.S. I know Fabulous has a update.zip to return 2.1 themes to stock, but as of right now, I dont think he has a version for 2.2 themes
    09-27-2010 10:42 AM
    you should have made a backup before installing the theme. use that (either through rom manager or clockwork recovery) to revert back to before you installed the black glass theme.

that would be the easiest way...
    09-27-2010 11:06 AM
    you should have made a backup before installing the theme. use that (either through rom manager or clockwork recovery) to revert back to before you installed the black glass theme.

This.

And last I heard, Fabolous was still working on a 2.2 theme remover so until then...
    09-27-2010 11:50 AM

I do have a backup right before the theme. My only concern is being able to install all the apps I've added since the introduction of the theme. Can I do that with Titanium Backup? Or Appbrain? I have both of those options since I have current backups for all my apps and system data.
    09-27-2010 01:55 PM
    TiB should work fine, just tell it to add apps that aren't there (i think that's the option)
    09-27-2010 02:25 PM
    TiB should work fine, just tell it to add apps that aren't there (i think that's the option)
    Yes it does. It has an option to restore missing apps.
    09-27-2010 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD