Rom Issues and Bugs

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I installed rom manager rooted my phone and deodexed per this forum and I cant thank you guys enough especially Terpitude off the top of my head.

Basically I installed the gala x 1.4 theme and whenever i get a text message i receive two of them. They show up one before the message i just sent and one after. I turned off all of the notifications for the other texting apps I have on the phone, which two come stock in this theme/rom.

Any thoughts, is this a bug that will be fixed? Is there any roms that have similiar looks that dont have this bug? I am new to this stuff and this makes me a little uneasy as I love the black notifcation bar and custom look but it scares/worries me that I might be compromising my phone.

Thanks for the help!

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I installed rom manager rooted my phone and deodexed per this forum and I cant thank you guys enough especially Terpitude off the top of my head.

Basically I installed the gala x 1.4 theme and whenever i get a text message i receive two of them. They show up one before the message i just sent and one after. I turned off all of the notifications for the other texting apps I have on the phone, which two come stock in this theme/rom.

Any thoughts, is this a bug that will be fixed? Is there any roms that have similiar looks that dont have this bug? I am new to this stuff and this makes me a little uneasy as I love the black notifcation bar and custom look but it scares/worries me that I might be compromising my phone.

Thanks for the help!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/mot...-w-revolution-all-texts-being-duplicated.html

Also can I download other roms that are not in rom manager?

Yes. you can download zipped themes make sure they are for your phone tho. as well as odex or deodex. Then go to rom manager and click install rom from sd card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12