If I install rom manager on my DX the only roms that will show up are the ones that are compatible or will they all show up?
    10-13-2010 12:02 PM
    Only the one's for the X. And not all developers have their work on there.

sent from my incredible Incredible
    10-13-2010 12:14 PM
    dont look like there is a lot of Rom love for the X
    10-13-2010 01:07 PM
    Check out some other forums for different roms. Droid X Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum has a fairly big community of rom devs.

The ROM I am using is ApeX RC1. You can't install it from ROM Manager, but you can at least do your backup and restores from there. For example, before booting in to my new rom, I made a backup of my last one. I actually went back to the old one a few times to get some application data that I had missed. Handy for versioning and testing out things.
    10-13-2010 02:28 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm having a little problem with my rom manager premium. I opened it recently and got some popups, the last one being which phone model is being used, ie- dx, d2, original d. I accidentally picked the wrong phone model- d2, and now it only shows roms for the d2. I assume it's the d2 roms because it's not the same rom packages I'm accustomed to seeing. Ive reset data, cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app but it won't show that option to choose the phone model again. Any suggestions? Should I email Koush?
    10-23-2010 09:12 AM
    Hi everyone, I'm having a little problem with my rom manager premium. I opened it recently and got some popups, the last one being which phone model is being used, ie- dx, d2, original d. I accidentally picked the wrong phone model- d2, and now it only shows roms for the d2. I assume it's the d2 roms because it's not the same rom packages I'm accustomed to seeing. Ive reset data, cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app but it won't show that option to choose the phone model again. Any suggestions? Should I email Koush?
    The top option, Flash Clockwork Recovery, should let you choose again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-24-2010 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD