10-21-2010 07:59 AM
59 123
tools
    This is what's used by Verizon to fix your phone. If your into flashing roms and stuff and mess your phone up u can flash back to stock 2.2. So yes if you use this it will return you to stock and should delete everything from your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    i understand it will remove all the files, but will it also "unroot" if u are rooted? do i need to uninstall anything prior to flashing (i.e. root programs like superuser or root explorer)

thanks...
    10-17-2010 04:29 PM
    i understand it will remove all the files, but will it also "unroot" if u are rooted? do i need to uninstall anything prior to flashing (i.e. root programs like superuser or root explorer)

thanks...
    It will unroot no need to delete anything. Your phone will just like it came out of the box with 2.2
    10-17-2010 05:30 PM
    It will unroot no need to delete anything. Your phone will just like it came out of the box with 2.2
    thanks!
    10-17-2010 05:39 PM
    hold on...p3 droid tweeted he bricked an x today .
    He said it could not be recovered without "extreme measures".
    Not sure what that means...but it doesn't sound like a simple 2.2 sbf action.
    10-17-2010 06:46 PM
    if you screw up something in the bootloader then you probably can't sbf back.
    you have to have a certain amount of code working correctly to provide you a platform to SBF.
    10-17-2010 07:51 PM
    P3Droid bricked his phone in the process of trying to attack the bootloader encryption. I for one am glad that someone is still working on this...

10-17-2010 10:10 PM
    So i have a Droid X that bricked today. It only loads up with bootloader after the battery is put in and/or charger. it says "bootloader 30.03" "code corrupt" and flashing "battery low" "cannot program" .... can sbf cure this... or am i totaly screwed?

I was trying to load the rubiX and it froze while updating in recovery. i pulled the battery. then it got stuck in the boot M logo loop. i did the new sbf recovery on it but it got stuck in SW update in progress. pulled the battery then again, and now i'm here.

... any help?
    10-17-2010 10:34 PM
    Can anyone email me the 2.2 sbf? Jasonbran16@gmail.com

Thanks

10-21-2010 12:09 AM
    Can anyone email me the 2.2 sbf? Jasonbran16@gmail.com

Thanks

It's over 400 meg. I don't think anyone is going to email it to you. Just download it from one if the many sites it's posted on. Here's teh link to get you started:

Droid X 2.2 Full SBF leaked - Download now
    10-21-2010 07:59 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD