Ive brick it trying to install roms and its stuck on the M logo,How can i unbrick it?
    10-21-2010 09:14 PM
    Did you make a back up? Can you reboot to recovery?
    10-21-2010 09:25 PM
    ive made a backup but everytime i turn on the phone it gets stuck at motorla's "M" logo.
    10-21-2010 09:27 PM
    see you need one of my custom M logo replacements so when you do brick you dont have to look at the M logo. No really this is no cool. Did you boot holding power and home press the search key then wipe? Would suck but might help.
    10-21-2010 09:30 PM
    see you need one of my custom M logo replacements so when you do brick you dont have to look at the M logo. No really this is no cool. Did you boot holding power and home press the search key then wipe? Would suck but might help.
    going to see if that works first if not whats my second option?
    10-21-2010 09:32 PM
    Droid X 2.2 Full SBF leaked - Download now

Will any of this help me?
    10-21-2010 09:33 PM
    going to see if that works first if not whats my second option?
    Try pressing power button, volume down, and home key at the same time. This will put you into bootloader. Then you'll need to sbf your phone. The thing is you need the right sbf. Your probably on OTA froyo so do a search for the 2.2 sbf file.

GOOD LUCK!
    10-21-2010 10:15 PM
    Try pressing power button, volume down, and home key at the same time. This will put you into bootloader. Then you'll need to sbf your phone. The thing is you need the right sbf. Your probably on OTA froyo so do a search for the 2.2 sbf file.

GOOD LUCK!
    holding the volume down key is not needed. Home+power then the search key.
    10-21-2010 10:24 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help! I've got it unbricked by flashing with RSDlite
    10-21-2010 10:30 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help! I've got it unbricked by flashing with RSDlite
    All right! Glad to hear it, could you please share how you did this, RSDlite is one I have not used or had to anyway.
    10-21-2010 11:07 PM
    I download the sbf 2.2 files along with the lastest RSDlite.I ran rsdlite and upload the sbf 2.2 file and that was it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-22-2010 09:45 AM
    So, I have run into a similar issue. Motorola screen. Downloaded RSD and the sbf file. Attempted to flash. No such luck. I pull battery, hold the home key, it brings me to the bootloader and at the bottom it says

E:can't open/cach/recovery/command

And will not let me flash the sbf. Any thoughts? thank you!
    10-24-2010 06:40 PM
    I got it figured out! Flashing as we speak. The Home button puts it in to recovery. The Camera and Vol down, then power puts it into bootloader. Little mixed up info.

UnBricking your droid courtesy of droidforums.net
    10-24-2010 06:56 PM
    I got it figured out! Flashing as we speak. The Home button puts it in to recovery. The Camera and Vol down, then power puts it into bootloader. Little mixed up info.

sorry i forgot the most important step
    10-25-2010 10:22 AM

Yea my bad, I knew there was a volume down press but missed the camera press............oops.
    10-25-2010 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD