tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Search the forums its on a few sites and will give directions how to install. I been on flyX since it came out with no issues. I then theme they way I like. Some roms like flyX can be dl and installed using rom manager.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
like i said, it's personal preference. "better" is subjective.
if you do just a little bit of searching, directions are all over the place on how to install these

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Each has its thing and everyone likes something different. flyX is a simple rom that just removed bloat and junk. It's nothing fancy but it works. If you want more mods others have them.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It would be nice to have a sticky that listed different ROMs, their main benefits and any know bugs. I know I'd like looking at a collective list.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
It would be nice to have a sticky that listed different ROMs, their main benefits and any know bugs. I know I'd like looking at a collective list.

Someone on another site did make a list just not sure what one. Take a look around the major sites.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I thought flyx was very stable when I used it. I'm currently using rubix focused 1.0 and think it is def faster, but I have random reboots on occasion. Not enough to stop me from using it tho

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois