NOW WHAT? ;D

where are alllll my apps? lol how can i get em back?
    11-02-2010 08:16 PM
    did you back them up with something like astro? If not hit the market and start downloading! When you do a full wipe all that stuff goes bye bye.
    11-02-2010 08:22 PM
    =(((
    mega fail but i did take pics of my homescreens and all apps =) just incase.
    11-02-2010 08:23 PM
    wow! how are all my pictures still on my phone? thats weird
    11-02-2010 08:25 PM
    is there a way to check if backed up my astro things?
    11-02-2010 08:32 PM
    dl astro and and look into the tools for backup. The wipe does not touch your sd card so you keep all that good stuff!!! Sometimes a full wipe of all apps cleans up your phone and u wont want or need all them.
    11-02-2010 08:38 PM
    alllright, lol now that i have flyX what should i do next =)) any recoommended themes? or roms?
    11-02-2010 08:45 PM
    I quite liked onyx concepts gala 1.6 theme when I was using flyx. Also if you did a backup you could do an advanced restore data only, but use with caution since I've sometimes restored apps that didn't play nice with the rom I was using.
    11-02-2010 09:00 PM
    My favorite theme is 928 Black glass.
    928droid is on a different forum , but i really like the way he has skinned things . i like the very clean , dark screen look.
    I just tried out rubix and did the incognito red theme , and i did not like it , so i put 928Black glass on rubix , and that ran really screwy , even lost my connection from verizon while it was running . so i quickly restored a backup of fly x with 928 black glass .
    11-02-2010 09:03 PM
    alllright, lol now that i have flyX what should i do next =)) any recoommended themes? or roms?
    I was using and installing again pro dx red. Its very nice.
    11-02-2010 09:19 PM
    Did they fix the force close issues in the Panoramic picture mode on your camera?
    11-02-2010 09:23 PM
    NOW WHAT? ;D
    Spend some time researching installing ROMS and backing up your phone (making nandroid backups as well as Titanium backups and even about sbf'ing). You need to know more before you go farther. You didn't know your apps would disappear, or understand why your pictures were still on your phone (on the sd card) after flashing a ROM. It's great that your adventurous and want to get the most from your phone, but if you don't understand more about what's happening, your going to end up with a 4.3 inch paper weight.
    11-03-2010 07:49 AM
    Spend some time researching installing ROMS and backing up your phone (making nandroid backups as well as Titanium backups and even about sbf'ing). You need to know more before you go farther. You didn't know your apps would disappear, or understand why your pictures were still on your phone (on the sd card) after flashing a ROM. It's great that your adventurous and want to get the most from your phone, but if you don't understand more about what's happening, your going to end up with a 4.3 inch paper weight.
    i want something more than just FLYx like a theme? or apeX but i am clueless in what to do lol
    11-04-2010 08:45 PM
    If you like red check out Pro DX Red. Here is the link and some caps from my phone. It add in some red to some icons and apps. Also gives you a black dropdown bar and keyboard.

ProDX Red Theme for the Droid X

11-04-2010 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD