TBH and 2.3.320 update just released

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
It's available over in the My Droid World forum. However, there is NO SBF for this update! There isn't any info on what this update provides, either.

As much as I support what these people do, why on earth would we blindly dl this update and risk bricking our phone with no way to recover it?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm running it. You have to use milestone overlock app. Currently running 1.3ghz its fast and smooth. New feature in dialer. It shows last number dialed above keypad. It's got a new keneral and updated boot image also improved signal strength, looks like the text time stamp bug is fixed. The way it sounds this may be the update that VZW release in a week

Reactions: JkdJedi

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
TBH has the 2.3.15 build. Could that be flashed over the 2.2.1 if you wanted to revert back to a saved backup?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
If u load this u can not roll back you can not use a old nan back up.
TBH has the 2.3.15 build. Could that be flashed over the 2.2.1 if you wanted to revert back to a saved backup?

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
ATTENTION! For anyone thinking about applying the 2.2.1 update, P3droid just posted "There is no link for the "System Only" file. All links are currently dead". If you don't have the SBF already, there is no SBF for you to fall back on and nobody can help you out..

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
ATTENTION! For anyone thinking about applying the 2.3.320 update, P3droid just posted "There is no link for the "System Only" file. All links are currently dead". If you don't have the SBF already, there is no SBF for you to fall back on and nobody can help you out..

OOPs.. posted the wrong version.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
ATTENTION! For anyone thinking about applying the 2.2.1 update, P3droid just posted "There is no link for the "System Only" file. All links are currently dead". If you don't have the SBF already, there is no SBF for you to fall back on and nobody can help you out..

If anybody has it could they temporally post it here?

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

I found that file and have used it once already, you will lose root if you sbf back. (Z4Root was how I got it back).

Liking the 2.2.1 build. some small but noticeable changes.....

CAP201011271808.jpg

Some visualization just like Windows media Player.....(oh, oh, lawsuit? he he)
CAP201011271802.jpg

Gonna flash the Official Apex 1.2 over this..

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I found that file and have used it once already, you will lose root if you sbf back. (Z4Root was how I got it back).

Liking the 2.2.1 build. some small but noticeable changes.....

CAP201011271808.jpg

Some visualization just like Windows media Player.....(oh, oh, lawsuit? he he)
CAP201011271802.jpg

Gonna flash the Official Apex 1.2 over this..

Lol warranty center will be who you will be calling when you brick! J/K. So wait apex 1.2 now???

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Lol warranty center will be who you will be calling when you brick! J/K. So wait apex 1.2 now???

LMFAO!! yea I've been stuck on this chair in front of my computer all day w/ my phone hooked up to it..........

YES!! YES!!

[ROM] ApeX 1.2 for Droid X - Functionality and Performance - Android Forums

APEX1.2

Just wanted to add real quick, I don't know if it's ADW or Apex1.2 but the UI is VERY interesting......got to flash it if you wanna see....

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm running it. You have to use milestone overlock app. Currently running 1.3ghz its fast and smooth. New feature in dialer. It shows last number dialed above keypad. It's got a new keneral and updated boot image also improved signal strength, looks like the text time stamp bug is fixed. The way it sounds this may be the update that VZW release in a week

Thanks for the info.....just wanted to share/add that Jrummys Droid X Overclocking app is worth every penny. Has undervolting w/ overclocking features. (got mine at 1.2ghz and undervolted running extremely stabled) could not get this with DX/D2 Overclocking app.

Very nice upgrade like mentioned above, worth the move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12