wireless tether not working.

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
so i helped my friend root his DX to get tethering for him and the wireless tether from the market does not seem too work. i also tried the pre 2 version but that didnt work either. any ideas? or does somebody know a version of wireless tether that works with stock 2.2 rooted?

o ya, i used z4root and superuser permissions were granted.

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
z4root... isnt that one bad? i thought the original one was pulled. to be sure use the one on the hacks and roms for droid x. The one click root. Thats what i use. I mean, ive done it manually but it takes to long imo. even though i memorized the commands XD.

I mean, as long as you really are rooted you should have no issue.

Last edited:

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
z4root... isnt that one bad? i thought the original one was pulled. to be sure use the one on the hacks and roms for droid x. The one click root. Thats what i use. I mean, ive done it manually but it takes to long imo. even though i memorized the commands XD.

I mean, as long as you really are rooted you should have no issue.

i think that was for the asian version. it says i have root. does the one in the market work for you?

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
TRy [wireless tether for root root users].Works great for me. Im rooted with unevoked3.Not updated due to issues and root breaker.app in market

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm