I have been running Apex on my phone for about a month and love it. Haven't gotten around to going back to stock 2.1 and doing the OTA. I am wondering if there is any reason to OTA?

Will I always be able to update my phone based on ROM's using the latest versions, or am I missing something?
    11-28-2010 03:52 PM
    You will need to soon. You want 2.2.1 or 2.3 gingerbread? Plus when roms update they wont work. New apex just came out and its for 2.2.1. You wont be able to update. I too was running the 2.2 leak for a long time and just updated a month ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    11-28-2010 04:13 PM
    Thanks tnt... I trust your judgment and will do the same. I have had a hard time voluntarily adding more lockdown software to my phone. But I do see that there is not much grief on the other side anymore. This will be next weekend's project.

Good to know that after all the stuff I have treated my phone too, If I sbf back and OTA doesn't work I have this forum to count on for great advice. Thanks again tnt!
    11-28-2010 07:21 PM
    No problem anything to help. I don't care anymore about the bootloder. We got lots of fun stuff anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    11-28-2010 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD