BLU ApeX Theme

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Almost done. Need to pack it full of extras and make a boot animation. Spent a good amount of time pulling apart xml and finding color code and where to put it and how to change the progress bar. 3am got it going. No more green bar for music browser and dl. Its all about the blue! Going to lighten the shade some later. Sent from my DROIDX

Last edited:

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
nice man. Hey, i recently SBF flashed my phone, so im leaving be for a while. Will i have to manually deox? i mean, its no problem, or will you include an auto-deox? hope you release this soon. I mean, if you need someone to test it, im down. :D

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Its running great right now. Just putting final things together. It will only be for the new apex rom. Jump back onto roms and themes. Should be up in next few days.

Sent from my DROIDX

bigxie

Dec 6, 2010
fabdroid.com
I signed up here at Android Central just so I could say how much I like this theme. I'll be keeping a close eye on this :)

Please let me know when it's done so I can add it to the Apex threads at all the other forums and other users can enjoy it!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I signed up here at Android Central just so I could say how much I like this theme. I'll be keeping a close eye on this :)

Please let me know when it's done so I can add it to the Apex threads at all the other forums and other users can enjoy it!

Thanks! Just doing some touching up. Need to put together a list of people to thank as I did use some from other themes I loved. Just reworked a boot animation tonight and I should have it up real soon.

Sent from my DROIDX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22