ApeX 1.3.0

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Nice. Been killing my phone running it 1.2 so I tried out some underclocking on stock 1.0 on this rom. Just got to 20%. I was using the phone a lot the last two days and im impressed. Did not really notice it being slower. Also using setcpu profiles to help. This rom is fast and good on battery.
aefc0580-012c-c7f0.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE this ROM. The only thing I wish it had was threaded calling. Other than that. It's utterly stupendous! Lol

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice. Been killing my phone running it 1.2 so I tried out some underclocking on stock 1.0 on this rom. Just got to 20%. I was using the phone a lot the last two days and im impressed. Did not really notice it being slower. Also using setcpu profiles to help. This rom is fast and good on battery.
aefc0580-012c-c7f0.jpg

Could you share your setcpu profile settings?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I have one profile set to keep on 300 when the screen is off. Other set to turn down to max 800 when battery gets to 30% and below. Then got it stock settings with under voltage at max 54.

Got it to 1 day 11 hours until it hit 5%.

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice, I'm usually at 30% with phone unplugged from 9:30AM-12:00AM So I feel like it could be better. I am running undervolted setting in Unstable OC App, but no SetCPU

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I hear that I want to extend my battery usage. I use the extended battery too. I get about 14-15 hours out of it right now with moderate to heavy use. I just installed SetCPU, but had it autodetect for me because I wasn't sure of the settings.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have one profile set to keep on 300 when the screen is off. Other set to turn down to max 800 when battery gets to 30% and below. Then got it stock settings with under voltage at max 54.

Got it to 1 day 11 hours until it hit 5%.

Ok I guess I do have to put profiles? So I figure I will try the same as TNT. I got it all the same as you besides the...Then got it stock settings with under voltage at max 54.

Didn't know where to find that one.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Great ROM. Running low voltage and stock frequencies. Getting great speed and great battery life. Has the perfect balance of blur/no blur, although some shortcuts I was using have lost functionality.

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
A lot/most of the videos in the gallery don't display, they play just fine but the icons for them in the gallery are just blank... anyone also having this issue?

Blaksmyth

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I love the rom but for some odd reason I've started to notice my battery is starting to drain faster is there anything I can do to fix this or has anyone else had this problem

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the rom but for some odd reason I've started to notice my battery is starting to drain faster is there anything I can do to fix this or has anyone else had this problem

Sounds like a run away app.. get something like startup auditor and autokiller memory mgmt.
turn off (at startup) the things that don't need to run and set your mem mgmt. to strict or aggressive.. reboot.. give it a day and see how it goes..
watch for things that start and run that don't need to and disable them.
if startup auditor isn't robust enough for you, try auto starts.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys running 1.3, just downloaded unstable overclock app plus have set cpu ruining.

What do you think are good settings for overclock? I have it set on 1.2ghz preset right now.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Hey guys running 1.3, just downloaded unstable overclock app plus have set cpu ruining.

What do you think are good settings for overclock? I have it set on 1.2ghz preset right now.

At 1.2 I dropped all slots down one volt with no reboots. All phones will respond different so just mix it up but that's a good start.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Same here but I've been using it more as well, might have something to do with the Holidays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37