ApeX 1.3.0

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
oh nice, i just loaded up Tranquility today and have been wanting to try Apex. does anyone have an opinion between the two?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to be the idiot in the group, but is this a gingerbread version of ApeX or does it just have the latest froyo bug fixes? I'm still running ApeX 1.0

UPEngineer

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to be the idiot in the group, but is this a gingerbread version of ApeX or does it just have the latest froyo bug fixes? I'm still running ApeX 1.0

1.3 of Apex is the .340 version of the new updates with a lot of goodies installed.

It has some of the GB theme stuff in it.

I then installed Apex NexTheme 1.2.1 on top of it and I have to say that this phone is now smoking and working like it should from the start.

Read the install instructions carefully and you will be fine.

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like to update to the new Apex 1.3 this weekend. I would like to use the sbf to 2.3.320 then sbf to 2.3.340 method and not have to flash back to 2.3.15 and hope that the OTA works.

Would someone who has used the 2.3.40 sbf successfully please confirm something for me. If you hook up rsd lite, load the 2.3.340 sbf, the "start" button enables. Is the section that says "File Properties" blank or is it populated with information about the sbf.

All my other sbf's enable the "start button" and populates the "file properties" with information. My 2.3.340 enables the start button but the "file properties" is blank.

I have to rename my sbf's for them to work so I don't know if it is supposed to be that way, or it is something I did that is wrong. thanks

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Does this version have a little bit of blur, like 1.0 does? I actually liked what it had.

yes, and it is by far the best rom i've ever tried. gingerbread theme is kick ass and this rom flys! there are too many awesome features to count. wait no longer and enjoy the best rom/theme out for the X right now!

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
If you get a minute, can you either post or PM me how to go through the procedure of sucessfully installing Apex? I'm updated and rooted.

are you on .340? if so, follow the instructions on the site. when i flashed this rom, i made a nandroid back up with clockwork recovery, wiped data/cache, and then installed apex 1.3 zip from my sd card! once you do, you'll be one happy camper!!

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So with apex 1.3 the 1.2.1 next theme still works? If so im doing it right now.

I wouldnt update with Nex theme 1.2.1, The Apex 1.3 comes with the Latest Gapps (Gmail, Voice Search, Search Bar)

one can argue that you could manually update these later but going 1.3 Rom to to a 1.2 theme is like 2 steps forward, 3 steps back IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670