Z4Root Still work with 2.3.340?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup the current z4root works flawless on 2.3.340 ,,,,, however I assume it "won't work" on gingerbread tho ,so whatcha gunno do when that rolls out , just peeking into the door of the furture, HA ;)

PS: oh Happy Christmas and Merry New Year ! :D

Last edited:

ambrodsky

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Was rooted by 1 click root file via desktop pre-update. Installed update no problem. Lost root. Tried to root again, wouldn't work. Tried z4root and it acts like it's working but don't actually have root after it reboots when it's finished. Tried it 8 times in a row. All with same outcome. Any suggestions? Been posting this all over and no one seems to have an answer.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Does does permanent Zroot work on EVO? I'm scared to even mess with rooting but my phone says low on disc space and I want to be able to tether my new Archos Android tablet to my phone in a few weeks when I go to Vegas which has 4G. My hotel has free internet but it's not wifi. My tablet is wifi only.. If I root do I lose everything on my phone like starting over with a new phone? Is there a way for me to tether Android to Android without rooting?

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Rooting is just giving your device superuser access. Nothing more. What you want to do after is up to you. You won't lose everything. Without rooting you would need to go with the stock tethering app and that usually cost from $15 to $20/month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888