Applying NexTheme 1.2.1

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'm at a loss. I currently have Apex1.3.0 installed on my phone and I'm trying to apply the NexTheme to it. So far, I have downloaded the theme from RomManager. To complete install, it said it would need to reboot into recovery...but all it did was reboot my phone, never sent me to recovery. So I tried to install it via RomManager and once again, it told me it needed to reboot me into recovery and all it did was reboot my phone. I tried to reboot into recovery using bootstrapper, but all that did was restart my phone as well. And when I manually try to boot into recovery, on the bottom of the recovery screen, it says "E:Can't open/cache/recovery/command.

What's going on? I'm new at all of this, so obviously I did something wrong. Thanks for the help guys.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Nope. From what im figureing, "Bootstrapping" the recovery just forces the boot to go into clockwork recovery. I am probably wrong, but its the only way I can get back into the clockwork recovery.

Reactions: miamifin33

unsungzeros99

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe there is a way to remove a theme easiest way is to always make a backup of a stock rom that way if you want to get rid of the theme or apply a new one you always have a clean slate to work with

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Looks like you got it. Always hit that bootstrap button for success :). Like stated you can't remove a theme. Just always keep a stock ota and a stock rom before you theme to go back to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781