2.3.340 sbf

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the sbf from Rootzwiki for 2.3.340 and it was for people on 2.3.320 to upgrade to 2.3.340 so I was wondering if I was on the official ota and went to apex 1.3 could I flash the sbf back to 2.3.340 official?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the sbf from Rootzwiki for 2.3.340 and it was for people on 2.3.320 to upgrade to 2.3.340 so I was wondering if I was on the official ota and went to apex 1.3 could I flash the sbf back to 2.3.340 official?

Yes you could, but a backup of your OTA might be the way to go. That would be easier IMO.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yea backup is better if you want or need to go back to stock. I just sbf if I brick. That system only sbf will recover most ota bricks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I noticed something strange yesterday when I did a recovery with the stock recovery application on my droid X,

I restored with Bootstrap Recovery and then unrooting with z4root and then did hard resetting with the stock recovery because I want to return to a stock image only but after all was recovered and should have been back to the original image I noticed that Superuser app and Bootstrap Recovery was still installed but not in installed apps window to be uninstalled.

I really didn’t do much on customizing other than rooted device and installed the Black Slide ROM, so I reinstalled z4root and Clockwork Recovery and then uninstalled them and was able to get everything removed without issues but the strange thing is now if I use the stock app (NOT BOOTSTRAP) unrooted to restore phone to stock the Superuser and Clockwork always returns…. Have anyone ever seen this happen before and let me know if the only way to get a clean image is to install the sbf.

It not a major item but I just like to be sure I can return to the stock image for insurance purposes if I need to.

Any Information would be appreciated

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad