Caller ID readout
    DLNA
    The dialer
    You forgot Blur texting
    01-15-2011 10:48 PM
    You forgot Blur texting
    I use handcent.
    01-16-2011 10:52 AM
    Looks like there's a Revolution 1.3.1 Theme available for us Apex users..

[THEME] REVOlution for Apex 1.3.1 GREEN and WHITE battery versions

thks Cyber Warrior
    01-16-2011 03:04 PM
    Hey everyone,

I just got a Droid Pro and wanted to know if I will be able to install Apex on it, since it's similar to the Droid X. Thanks!
    01-26-2011 09:29 AM
    Hey everyone,

I just got a Droid Pro and wanted to know if I will be able to install Apex on it, since it's similar to the Droid X. Thanks!
    i would think not. same reason there is 2 different versions of most (all?) roms for the D2 and DX even though they have very similar framework
    01-26-2011 08:53 PM
    i would think not. same reason there is 2 different versions of most (all?) roms for the D2 and DX even though they have very similar framework
    Dang. I have Apex on my X and would love to have it on my Pro, now. Someone get on this!

I am even leaning towards just giving it a shot and seeing what happens lol I've got the Pro SBF somewhere...
    01-27-2011 09:29 AM
    Can't wait until Fabulous drops the apex update! Loving this ROM still!
    01-27-2011 09:37 AM
    I need some help. I flashed apex last night and everthing seems to be working good. I'm having trouble getting the themes loaded. It states on download forum that the Nexus Theme is now default, howver all I have is the grass wallpaper (very boring).

I have used Terminal Emulator, typed su (enter) then typed nexus -ns (enter) and it returns with "Using Galaxay S LWP"
    (next line) "Your phone is now rebooting"
    (next line) #

And then nothing else happens. I've tried using the Cyanogen LWP and the Microbes and it does the same thing everytime. I've also tried rebooting the phone manually too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Also, I ended up doing a factory data reset and now it has the stock Droid X wallpaper.
    01-27-2011 01:07 PM
    I need some help. I flashed apex last night and everthing seems to be working good. I'm having trouble getting the themes loaded. It states on download forum that the Nexus Theme is now default, howver all I have is the grass wallpaper (very boring).

I have used Terminal Emulator, typed su (enter) then typed nexus -ns (enter) and it returns with "Using Galaxay S LWP"
    (next line) "Your phone is now rebooting"
    (next line) #

And then nothing else happens. I've tried using the Cyanogen LWP and the Microbes and it does the same thing everytime. I've also tried rebooting the phone manually too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Also, I ended up doing a factory data reset and now it has the stock Droid X wallpaper.
    I'm not clear as to what your trying to do. Are you trying to theme Apex or add some live wallpapers? If your trying to theme Apex you'll have to download the zip file of your choice in theme. (Revolution, RevolutionBlu, Nextheme, Watermark, Nexolution, ExtremeOarange, Gingerbread-Default) are the themes you can choose from now. These are not found in Terminal.
    01-28-2011 11:28 PM
    I'm coming back to apex tomorrow. Liberty is awesome but my phone dies to quickly. Was waiting for the apex update but can't wait. Made a sweet apex boot animation with sound and its funny booting liberty with a apex animation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-29-2011 01:04 AM
    I'm coming back to apex tomorrow. Liberty is awesome but my phone dies to quickly. Was waiting for the apex update but can't wait. Made a sweet apex boot animation with sound and its funny booting liberty with a apex animation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Can I get a sneek peak? ;-)
    01-29-2011 02:58 PM
    I'm not clear as to what your trying to do. Are you trying to theme Apex or add some live wallpapers? If your trying to theme Apex you'll have to download the zip file of your choice in theme. (Revolution, RevolutionBlu, Nextheme, Watermark, Nexolution, ExtremeOarange, Gingerbread-Default) are the themes you can choose from now. These are not found in Terminal.
    Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try. I was confused because the post for this ROM states that the Nexus theme is default. Is it default and I just missed it?? I've since flashed the Liberty ROM and the Liberty Toolbox made it real easy for a noob like me to start customizing.
    01-30-2011 10:47 AM
287 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD