ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol just woke up to feed my kids and found he posted the update on his twitter. Nothing like flashing a rom update at 5am. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Ok flashed it. First issue was my phone would bootup start to get my home screens going then would reboot. I quickly turned off my oc app on boot that fixed it. If you have a oc app set on boot turn off the start on boot. Ill find a fix and post. Im using the unstable apps one. K time to play. O and this loads with the nexus s live wallpaper stock but can change with terminal.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Also having issues with terminal not finding files. Tried wallpapers and keyboard no luck.
aefc14d4-3fe7-dd71.jpg

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Ok were not friends. When I turn on my oc app it reboots. Did a wipe of cache and data then got a fc on bootup. Rebooted and then the oc and terminal still didn't work right. Not sure what's up. Thank you backups. I want a hour and a half sleep back.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Lol just woke up to feed my kids and found he posted the update on his twitter. Nothing like flashing a rom update at 5am. :)

That's EXACTLY what I'm talkin about. I just woke up...havin the coffee and doin the flash!

Uhhh...should i wait to flash this? lol

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
HaHA I downloaded it also to my sd but havent flashed it yet either waiting on more feedback ha ;)

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
HaHA I downloaded it also to my sd but havent flashed it yet either waiting on more feedback ha ;)

I was a little impatient after DL'n. So I made myself a nandroid and flashed. I haven't had much time to play with it. The first thing I seen was the text messaging app. Its white! Ohhhh nooooo! I like the black background. I feel like I'm running stocker again... please,I need to return to the darkside. Other than that. Its seems apeX fresh

I really don't mean to complain. But I'm going to... this messaging app sucks... makes me wanna restore my backup

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Is it as simple as installing from clockwork recovery right over my previous rom? Or do I need to flash back to stock?

Its just an update. So you can flash it on top of what you're running. I'm not sure about the theme you're running though. It may not be there after flashing. Just make sure you nandroid

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting on screen shots he doesn't have them up yet.
I fiqure it will most likely function great but ,so far I know the keyboard is white, ha :)

Sent using TaPaTaLk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
txt.jpg

I didn't realize you guys were waitin for a shot. Here you go. Help me out if all possible. I can't stand white.

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

let me get a screenshot up here...i hope that helps. i didnt wipe data n cache when installing the 1.3.1 update. Is it necessary?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12