ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Microbes live wallpaper is neat. Touch the screen to feed them things.
aefc14d4-b1dd-cfaf.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Still having overclock issues. Hit the overclock button on unstable app and it quickly reboots still. Tried the terminal script and it froze at low 1.2 that worked on my app. What's everyone doing on this?

FIX: ok run the script in terminal and set up the stock settings. Then you can open the oc app and go at it.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow... im perfectly happy with 1.3.0 for now. Looks like people are having minor issues with 1.3.1.

Another note... where did you find that microbe live wallpaper? Is it in the marketplace?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Wow... im perfectly happy with 1.3.0 for now. Looks like people are having minor issues with 1.3.1.

Another note... where did you find that microbe live wallpaper? Is it in the marketplace?

Its a add on for 1.3.1. Its neat. I only really had a oc app issue but worked that out. Backup what you have now and try out the update. No other issues for me.

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
tnt i was having the same exact issue with Unstable OC app. How do I fix it? I've never done anything with scripts. My Quadrant scores are lower with 1.3.1 :\

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I was planning on getting either Unstable or Jrummys OC app, is that going to conflict with anything? Are there any major performance changes or major changes in general?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
tnt i was having the same exact issue with Unstable OC app. How do I fix it? I've never done anything with scripts. My Quadrant scores are lower with 1.3.1 :\

Open terminal. Type su then enter. Type overclock then enter. Select 3 then enter. Select 10 enter. Then select 11 to exit. Your oc app should now work no issues.

Reactions: kajii

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Open terminal. Type su then enter. Type overclock then enter. Select 3 then enter. Select 10 enter. Then select 11 to exit. Your oc app should now work no issues.

Excellent. Thanks for that tnt. I'll have to try that.
can you possibly throw me a bone with my messaging app? I posted a comment 1page back w/screenshot

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Edit in the oc. Don't set your app on boot. Will have reboot issue if you restart your phone. Ill look at it more later. Just if you reboot just open app and set your preset.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Excellent. Thanks for that tnt. I'll have to try that.
can you possibly throw me a bone with my messaging app? I posted a comment 1page back w/screenshot

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

Like this?
aefc019b-cc4e-7d62.jpg

Root explorer. System/app. Find mms.bak and click and hold. Rename mms.apk. that's the stock tex mess app. The blur one is the one your using now.

Reactions: sicario666

unsungzeros99

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey I really like that microbes wallpaper can someone explain how to get that. I am new to terminal would really appreciate if someone could write out the full script for me. Thanks

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Like this?
aefc019b-cc4e-7d62.jpg

Root explorer. System/app. Find mms.bak and click and hold. Rename mms.apk. that's the stock tex mess app. The blur one is the one your using now.

YES! Awsome. youve saved me once again. i went ahead and conducted a test to wipe data n cache and reinstall. it didnt work. then i seen this post. im restoring now to apply the black messenger. thanks again tnt:D

papayt

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
When I install this new 1.3.1 rom from my sd card, can I do it right over apex 1.3 so it doesnt delete all my phone data and apps, or do I need to wipe the data and cache?

Thanks!

papayt

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Awesome thanks so much, Im going to give it a try now! Well I think Ill first make a backup of what I have. When I create a back-up does that pretty much make a backup of my phones current state (apps and everything) or just the rom 1.3?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Awesome thanks so much, Im going to give it a try now! Well I think Ill first make a backup of what I have. When I create a back-up does that pretty much make a backup of my phones current state (apps and everything) or just the rom 1.3?

The backup will make it like you never did a thing. Just flash it and you wont remember doing anything you didn't like.

Reactions: victormolina15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech