ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still having problems with oc app. I pulled apart the oc script on the rom and set my setting in it since they were not a option. Here is quick how to. In your oc app write down your fav settings the open root explorer. Open system/xbin. Find overclock.sh then hold it down. Click open in tex editor. Find the part with the voltage and pick one to edit. I chose low voltage and changed the value to 54 since that works for me on my oc app. Then find the number lines close to your settings and edit to your liking. You will edit in 3 spots. I run stock values so I have 1000000 800000 600000 300000. Once you edit and back out it will save. Open terminal and type su enter overclock enter. Now pick the voltage name you edited. Then pick the slots you edited. Then just pick the finished number then back out. If you want to set on boot choose that first then pick your voltage and slots and finish. Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Will these settings stick after a reset or will we have to keep doing it over and over?

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Im having several different issues wth scrolling lag and such. That and the ongoing issue with overclocking, im going back to 1.3.0. Question... I made a full backup with Titanium. And a nandroid backup as well. What do I do now to restore back to 1.3.0?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Question... I made a full backup with Titanium. And a nandroid backup as well. What do I do now to restore back to 1.3.0?

I'd like to know this, as well, just for future reference when Gingerbread officially comes out.

To restore to, say, my original stock 2.2.1, do I just run clockwork mod and apply the Nandroid backup (the one in the Clockwork folder) from the SD card? Or do I run the update.zip from 2.3.340 for the Droid X from the SD card? How do I go about that?...in 200 characters or less ;)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Boot into recovery with bootstrapper. Go down to backups and restore. Click that click restore then select the one you want. Will make it like you never changed anything.

Reactions: victormolina15

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Boot into recovery with bootstrapper. Go down to backups and restore. Click that click restore then select the one you want. Will make it like you never changed anything.

Sweet. It's all so convenient!

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

I tried that but it said something about MD5 sum doesn't match or whatever.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried that but it said something about MD5 sum doesn't match or whatever.
Make sure no spaces in the name of the backup,is the only thing I know what to check.

I also watch my backups being made to make sure it completes correct . I tested my nadroid backup and it puts you back just as you was at the time backup was made .

Sent using TaPaTaLk

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
i didn't hesitate and i'm not at all disappointed. seems to work just as well as 1.3.0 did for me, but now i can also bluetooth voice dial in my car. thanked, which i think a lot of people forget to do...

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Interesting... I cleared the browser cache and the system cache. Seems to be running fine now. Maybe I wont need to restore after all. My battery life seems better than 1.3.0.

victormolina15

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Tnt how can we get rid of this I go to the terminal emu
type su
Keyboard
Bmt
Then it says not found. I want to get rid of this annoying gingerbread keyboard. Can u help me? Thanks
:)

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Tnt how can we get rid of this I go to the terminal emu
type su
Keyboard
Bmt
Then it says not found. I want to get rid of this annoying gingerbread keyboard. Can u help me? Thanks
:)

should be keyboard -bmt

$su
# keyboard
# keyboard -bmt

then it'll reboot so don't trip...

CAP201012181012.jpg

Last edited:

unsungzeros99

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed this rom yesterday everything is running great my only problem is the market. For whatever reason every time I click on my apps it tells me there is a network error. I tried going into apps and clearing data and that didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I installed this rom yesterday everything is running great my only problem is the market. For whatever reason every time I click on my apps it tells me there is a network error. I tried going into apps and clearing data and that didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

think this is a market issue right now, not an apex thing

Reactions: unsungzeros99

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12