ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
mp3's working just fine here. so glad to have bluetooth dialing back also. would thank fab again if i could. he certainly fixes problems quicker than motorola.

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
A little off topic, but tnt has been an incredible help on these forums. Just wanted to take a second to acknowledge that and let him know how much I appreciate it.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Quick question... I want to change the highlight color when I'm in the menus clicking on stuff from yellow to a different color. How would I do so?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
TnT you're the man, and congrats again on the newborns!

You are all so very welcome :). Thank you again for the congrats. We all just got home yesterday. Being a dad is fun but busy. Hard getting some droid time in. Buying them both android onesies.
aefc0293-22a3-ffd1.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: victormolina15

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
fatherhood sure changes things. good luck and enjoy, and folks don't get upset if the man suddenly isn't quite so responsive.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Quick question... I want to change the highlight color when I'm in the menus clicking on stuff from yellow to a different color. How would I do so?

These images are in the system framework res drawable hdpi folder. You will find over 700 image files. Not sure on the names of the ones you need to edit. Easy way is find a theme that has the pressed color you want. Then dl and pull all images from that folder. Pull your framework from your phone and replace the images using something like 7zip. When I get on my computer later ill find what ones need to be changed out.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You are all so very welcome :). Thank you again for the congrats. We all just got home yesterday. Being a dad is fun but busy. Hard getting some droid time in. Buying them both android onesies.
aefc0293-22a3-ffd1.jpg

Congrats man! Fatherhood is the best thing a man could ask for. You'll have your hands full for sure. Looks like you need a 3rd hand to hold your other baby. Little X

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
aefc0293-22a3-ffd1.jpg

Congratulations T !

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
These images are in the system framework res drawable hdpi folder. You will find over 700 image files. Not sure on the names of the ones you need to edit. Easy way is find a theme that has the pressed color you want. Then dl and pull all images from that folder. Pull your framework from your phone and replace the images using something like 7zip. When I get on my computer later ill find what ones need to be changed out.

Wow I didn't know it was that involved... interesting. Take your time though dude no rush. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz