ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Adding a new blue theme for 1.3.1. I just made new battery that is just the %. It will be based off stock 1.3.1 with some blue in it. Working as I get time.
aefc0293-c107-cf3b.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having issues sending MMS messages? I never got to try it with 1.3.0 but I just tried sending a pic to about ten different people and none of them got it. It was working fine with stock 2.2.1 installed.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Full signal with 3G. Can send and receive texts, and can receive MMS messages, but can't send them. Both on the stock messaging program and with Handcent. Rebooting the phone doesn't help.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
only having 2 issues with this update. moto gallery closes (not FC) right after it opens (aosp one works fine for some reason), and i cant view my downloads page in the market (server error), though i dont think that issue is being caused by the rom. other than that, it rocks

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Anyone want a blue theme? Its done. If you know how to push with adb its ready. Anyone know if you can push a framework file with terminal? Never tried it. Another screen.
aefc0293-d2d7-1955.jpg

Reactions: victormolina15

bigxie

Dec 6, 2010
fabdroid.com
Hi guys, I've noticed some confusion in this thread about how to switch out some of the apps I chose for defaults in this ROM for the backup apps that are already in the ROM. I guess what I mean is, if you want the AOSP (Black BG) text app back, or the Motorola gallery, you don't have to go through all the troubles of using root explorer to rename files and such, since the scripts take care of it all for you.

I actually noticed this was a trend in all the forums, people asking how to get so and so app back, so I made this wiki that has some nice guides on how to use the scripts, as well as answers for some FAQs. Please check it out if you're still having some questions about the ROM.

Switching between Blur and AOSP apps is really as easy as typing in two lines into the terminal emulator ;)

Thanks!

Main Page - FabDroid Wiki

P.S. - I'll try to come around AC a little more often, but I have my hands full with 4 other forums too x.x

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, I've noticed some confusion in this thread about how to switch out some of the apps I chose for defaults in this ROM for the backup apps that are already in the ROM. I guess what I mean is, if you want the AOSP (Black BG) text app back, or the Motorola gallery, you don't have to go through all the troubles of using root explorer to rename files and such, since the scripts take care of it all for you.

I actually noticed this was a trend in all the forums, people asking how to get so and so app back, so I made this wiki that has some nice guides on how to use the scripts, as well as answers for some FAQs. Please check it out if you're still having some questions about the ROM.

Switching between Blur and AOSP apps is really as easy as typing in two lines into the terminal emulator ;)

Thanks!

P.S. - I'll try to come around AC a little more often, but I have my hands full with 4 other forums too x.x

Lol we know your a busy man. We are big on the apex here so drop by when you can. I try to answer some questions but don't have all the answers. Always awesome roms! Thanks again for all you do

Reactions: victormolina15

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!

Thanks for the guide, definitely should help with many questions here

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!

Thanks for the wiki, I've already used it for the scripts. Keep up the good work.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm still having probs with double messaging. Even after deactivating notifications within the. Blur application. Throw me a bone here. I'm on apeX and I don't wanna move

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm still having probs with double messaging. Even after deactivating notifications within the. Blur application. Throw me a bone here. I'm on apeX and I don't wanna move

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

With 1.3.1, there are two standard messaging programs running. Go into terminal emulator, type "su", type "messaging" and it will display a prompt to let you choose between using the Moto MMS or AOSP MMS. Type "messaging -mot" or "messaging -aosp" and it will enable only the one you choose, and you shouldn't have double messaging anymore.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Youtube app

Am I the only one having an issue with their youtube app after the update? Everytime I try to watch a video it says "there was a problem while playing." This hasn't started happening until I downloaded this rom.

Other than this minor issue I LOVE everything about this rom. I'm hoping this can be solved so I can continue enjoying it. But as I asked before..am i the only one having this issue?

*Edit* I just realized my music player isn't playing music either

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke