GummyJar - ROM

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
For anyone looking for something new, or is looking to get into a ROM for the first time, you must stop everything you are doing and load up GummyJar for the X ASAP. This is by far the BEST ROM I've ever tried on my X. I've tried 928, Rubix, ApeX, Tranquility, DarkSlide, Fission and now GummyJar. It blows everything else out of the water! When the developer said his ROM was fast, he wasn't kidding. The gingerbread theme with the ROM is awesome and now the themes are pouring in to support it. This ROM is really hot! Do yourself a favor and check it out.

This also has some of the transitions from ApeX when adding a wallpaper, etc. Plus some others that are incredibly fast!

GummyJar 2.1
[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

GummyJar 2.5
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/gu...mmyjar-just-keep-rolling-aha-2-5-12-28-a.html

GummyJar w/ ADW EX Launcher:
20101226143621.png

Last edited:

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
What about it do you like more than ApeX?

Everything is so much faster. Menus open faster; apps open quicker; I've also noticed my phone boots faster too. Very stable just like ApeX; but this rom is noticeably faster. You'll see what I mean once you load it up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: kentusmc

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Downloading it now, I wish Cyanogen would make a rom for the x, but from what I read this one was built from the ground up with his source so I hope its good.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
So I have to say that I wish it had 7 home screens but other than that it seems pretty good, I'm still downloading all my apps so...

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
So I have to say that I wish it had 7 home screens but other than that it seems pretty good, I'm still downloading all my apps so...

i believe the launcher has 5, but you can always use a different launcher which is what i do. i just bought the new ADW EX Launcher....wow, that launcher with this ROM is AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kentusmc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae