Just for future reference.

Rushkiboy#AC

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just for future reference God forbid something happens to my Droid X. What's the best way to get back to stock. I rooted and put on GummyJar. Hope it doesn't happen, but if I have to take it back to Verizon do to some malfunction I'd obviously want it stock. Thoughts??

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
OK lets speak hypothetically, what if my "friend" didn't backup. What would he have to do? lol

Your friend needs to sbf back to stock and it would be good time then to make a stock backup. If you want to go to the next ota you need to sbf also or apply the stock backup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
He said sbf ( start back from ) scratch lol to unroot and save a fresh restore from a phone that has nothing on it like rooting wise and save a backup of it on a sdcard then root again the way you have it using nandroid in recovery that's how you'll be able to get back to stock by erasing the Rom you have a getting a stock ship Rom from somewhere and then flash in recovery then go to nandroid backup and save what you have first then flash the stock one make sure its all stock like the phone came and then go back to recovery and do a nandroid restore to get everything back to the way just had it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2