[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
yea, it took me about 10-15 minutes to get the blur alarm clock just a minute ago. all servers are still getting hammered!! this is nuts, ive not seen anything like it for the x!

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have never installed a custom Rom before. Can this be installed over the stock 2.3.340? This Rom sounds so good I think I might have to take the plunge.

Also I watched the Video in the sticky for installing Roms. is that accurate? And do I just use Titanium to get all of my apps back?

acroyle

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
the only problem i am having is the custom ringtones for individual contacts are not working. any suggestions?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Lovin this ROM and the themeing included. But what happened to the double tap home button shortcut? I can say that its the only thing missing

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
How you likin it so far?

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

Disliked the yellow theme so when Ginger for now. Put back the blur alarm and camera. Its got some nice things in it. Need to play more with it but I think its going to be a keeper. I did not like gummy or darkslide.

Better news I got Google TV yesterday. Picked up a Logitech revue. Anyone have one?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wormeyman

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I flashes next theme which I didn't like so I flashed gingerbread theme and now the top bar is green (yay) but the icons like gmail are still nex any ideas how to fix it?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Hmm I flashes next theme which I didn't like so I flashed gingerbread theme and now the top bar is green (yay) but the icons like gmail are still nex any ideas how to fix it?

Looks like you got parts of both themes. When I flash new themes I wipe everything to not have that issue. You may have to wipe in recovery to fix it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The only "issue" I'm experiencing right now is with the Blur Alarm Clock. The alarm clock works but the icon in the status bar keeps disappearing then reappearing. Weird.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon