[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I can tell my battery life doesnt appear as good already as it was on DarkSlide.
It seems like early test show a big difference in the hours I was getting but so far thats the biggest issue I seen .Same battery confiquration as when on DarkSlide .

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I can tell my battery life doesnt appear as good already as it was on DarkSlide.
It seems like early test show a big difference in the hours I was getting but so far thats the biggest issue I seen .Same battery confiquration as when on DarkSlide .

Id give it a few days before saying it's the rom. Battyery life for me has been better than it was with gummy.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

You power through a lot of battery re-installing apps and changing all the settings. I got through the day, but I was fiddling with it all day.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I love this rom I just really want Blur Dialer, Gallery, and Messaging back...

Stock Android messaging has me texting the wrong people stuff... I'm going to get in trouble! lol

Have you tried Handcent? Or Chomp? Chances are if you like ROMs, you like customizing your phone. The options and changes you have in Handcent are just about endless.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
its taking for ever for me to download themes >.<

thats because this is the hottest rom to ever hit the x. be patient. if you look at a page or two back you can find a direct link to all the add ons and themes. also, if you go to the droid forums there are mirrors for the themes. download them and place in sdcard/liberty/download. once here you can easily install from the liberty toolbox. i've been swapping back and forth between themes over the past few days. :)

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Jump ship....again.

Im going to have to follow the crowd on this one. After hearing all the raw power of this ROM why SHOULDNT I try it out? I am going to wait a few days before I flash tho just so the servers cool down and I can hear everyone's opinions on battery life, speed after settling in, and all that good jazz. And those OC speeds....wow. The highest I hit with my DX was 1660 on GummyJAR HIGH VOLTAGE at 1.3. The only thing I think that would stop me is the fact that just today I removed the data throttling on my X with this link

{MOD} GummyJar 2.5 watermarkd services.jar WITH data throttling removed!!

I HAVE noticed an increase in my data flow and would hate to lose that. I assume that if it can be done in GJ that it can be done in LIB. But i'm going to be honest and say that it would be out of my league because i'm still relatively new to the whole scene.

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Im going to have to follow the crowd on this one. After hearing all the raw power of this ROM why SHOULDNT I try it out? I am going to wait a few days before I flash tho just so the servers cool down and I can hear everyone's opinions on battery life, speed after settling in, and all that good jazz. And those OC speeds....wow. The highest I hit with my DX was 1660 on GummyJAR HIGH VOLTAGE at 1.3. The only thing I think that would stop me is the fact that just today I removed the data throttling on my X with this link

{MOD} GummyJar 2.5 watermarkd services.jar WITH data throttling removed!!

I HAVE noticed an increase in my data flow and would hate to lose that. I assume that if it can be done in GJ that it can be done in LIB. But i'm going to be honest and say that it would be out of my league because i'm still relatively new to the whole scene.

You can remove the throttling in Liberty also.

hezzdown

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
*Sigh* I just installed ApeX 1.3.1 a couple of weeks ago. Spent another week getting everything set back up just the way I like it... an now this! Doh!! I am really dreading doing it all again so that I can get a taste of the Liberty! The life of a tech junkie... is not... an easy one!!!

hezzdown

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
So one quick question. As I stated in my above post I am running ApeX 1.3.1. Can I just format data and cache and install overtop of it or do I need to flash my stock 2.3.340 nandroid back and then flash Liberty? Thanks in advance all!!

Nevermind I found the answer to this.. looks like you can only install on top of gummy 2.5 or stock.

Last edited:

04redgto

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok guys, love this rom! I know everyone hates City ID, but I'm an electronic tech who spends alot of time on-call, and city id is handy cause when a property calls, i prettymuch know what property is calling from the city displayed. I installed the apk as system, with the correct permissions, but it will not display calling city/state. I also do supscribe to this sirvice. it worked great on Apex 1.3.1. Anyone else use it notice problems? Thanks guys!

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Really love this room but I've had atleast a dozen fc and acouple reboots. Not quite as fluid as gummyjar. On my x anyway

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Flawless ROM, well done gents......Being it is a gummyjar base, runs just like gummyjar did, speedy!
snap20110114_093226.png