Hello everyone. I just got the Droid X which I LOVE!!! Only one problem, I downloaded a movie from Vuze on my PC, hooked up the phone for USB Mass Storage and then dragged the movie into the file and it copied.

When I played the movie, I could see it fine but when I listen closely, I heard low humms like the audio was really really slow. Can anyone help me on how I can transfer a movie to the phone/card and hear it fine? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    01-13-2011 08:42 AM
    Try using rock player universal.
    01-13-2011 08:58 AM
    Rock Player does not come up in the search for some reason. Does anyone else know?
    01-13-2011 09:09 AM
    Rock Player does not come up in the search for some reason. Does anyone else know?
    Looks like Rock Player has been pulled, try Meridian Player that is what I am using but I dont think the player is your issue, what format is the video in because Zunes format isnt the optimized format for Droid X, the device seem to handle M files well, I use DVD Catalyst 3 from DVD Catalyst 4 | Tools4Movies - Home of DVD Catalyst for filtering all videos because its default settings are optimized for a number of devices..
    01-13-2011 10:15 AM
    I downloaded a vidoe from Vuze. Not sure what format that is. The picture is fine but something is wrong with the audio. Should I process the video to a dvd first and then transfer? Not sure if that would make a difference though.
    01-13-2011 10:18 AM
    I downloaded a vidoe from Vuze. Not sure what format that is. The picture is fine but something is wrong with the audio. Should I process the video to a dvd first and then transfer? Not sure if that would make a difference though.
    No I wouldn't convert it to dvd but if you have a app to filer to MP4 then I would do that because I think your issue may be a unsupported codac issue.
    01-13-2011 10:48 AM
    Thanks, I will try and do that.
    01-13-2011 11:48 AM
    you could also try a video converter to convert it to a file type that the DX will play, there are a bunch of free ones out there, I would start looking for them at Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    01-13-2011 04:49 PM
    FYI, the apk for rock player is still available on rockplayer.com
    01-13-2011 11:25 PM
    Any particular way to have Rockplayer access internal memory?
    02-21-2011 07:23 PM
    Any particular way to have Rockplayer access internal memory?
    No, the DX only uses internal memory for system files and apps. If there was media stored on internal memory it would ask which player you want to use to open it with.
    02-21-2011 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD