The Best Theme For Liberty 1.0?

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the battery icon and the power bar on Remix, but I like the more neutral appearance of Revo.

It's a toss-up for me, honestly. Both are great.

I've actually tried both... I don't like some of the added color in remix and some have said that the market disappears in remix (I did not experience this though). I'm more of a minimalist at heart so Revolution (for black) and Frost (for white) are my favorites.

Edit: oh, and yes... I agree both of the Revs are great. It's really just a matter of personal preference.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Bringing my blue revolution theme over. Made it for gummy and dark but jumped ship before I was done. This rom seems like a keeper. Ill throw it together tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: xliderider

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
So you're saying this theme can be applied over Liberty with no problems?

Haven't tried it yet. From what I've read revolution works great with it but remix will cause problems with the market app. Waiting for more reviews on Liberty before I do anything. So far people claim it is faster then apex and gummy.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
:cool:
snap20110114_182034.png

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Bringing my blue revolution theme over. Made it for gummy and dark but jumped ship before I was done. This rom seems like a keeper. Ill throw it together tonight.

Almost done. Problem with sliders. Can't change them. Deleted the old sliders and replaced and they still show up. Even tried Metamorph and they just wont change. Time to dig deep.

Last edited:

ddodge68

May 11, 2010
Visit site
So I installed the LibertyX ROM (my first custom ROM). I changed the wallpaper, then later changed the themes a couple of times. When I change the theme, the wallpaper does not change. Is that normal?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11