Gingerbread!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
@P3droid been tweeting all about 2.3 for the X. He's posting photos and by the looks of it he might have something soon for us!

aefc04e5-8da8-6c53.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
@P3droid been tweeting all about 2.3 for the X. He's posting photos and by the looks of it he might have something soon for us!

aefc04e5-8da8-6c53.jpg

So is Gingerbread 2.3 officially rolling out to the DX or does TeamBlackHat got their hands on a leak? Is the Nexus S the only phone to have this now?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
me too
he said this on twitter

"If this Blur was the OG blur, no one would have complained about Blur...why moto, why did you wait soo long for this."

so that sounds promising

wormeyman

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
i hope this blur doesn't slow down the phone as much as the origional blur does, also it would be sweet if we got the 1.2ghz software OC.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
What caught my eye was the much improved battery life.

are you thinking his comment about "extending the life of the DX" meant battery life? if do, i took that to mean something different. just curious if that is what you were referring to.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
are you thinking his comment about "extending the life of the DX" meant battery life? if do, i took that to mean something different. just curious if that is what you were referring to.

Yeah I took it as extending it's 'useful' life, as in getting another generation of Android on the X. Not so much the battery, but hey if they can do throw that in there for us that'd be good too.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I took it as extending it's 'useful' life, as in getting another generation of Android on the X. Not so much the battery, but hey if they can do throw that in there for us that'd be good too.

yup, exactly! and that is what i read that comment to mean as well. given all the new devices forthcoming, hopefully the x will have a long life ahead w/ community support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles