[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
The next update to Liberty is out: Liberty 1.5. So far, everything is running very smoothly and there are some nice additions to 1.5.

Change Log:

BASE:
Cytown Phone - Added
Ringtones - Fixed
Exchange mail - Fixed
Program Menu - Fixed
MMS - Fixed (no longer sends messages to the wrong person - this was an Android but that Google only recently released a fix for)
Market updated to the latest release
Framework further cleaned up (even more blurless now)
Base apps were rebuild with EN set for Languages (not EN-US only though)

ToolBox
Overclocking - Added
Icon Chooser - Added
Theme screenshots are now available within the toolbox
Allow user to set the pulldown text to up to 81 characters or have it blank
Added new Animations
Added more fonts and font previews

A full wipe is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Check out the Droid Forums for more information on Liberty as the Dev's Kejar and Jrummy are in the Droid Forums to support their awesome work!

[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Cool will forsure check this out ,maybe tonight if i can holdout that long ha :p

sent using TaPaTaLk

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Best ROM on DX

I really like that almost every stock icon is skinned. Makes me more and more excited for the next release.

I think everyone that loves this ROM should donate to the team. I have done so each time. Makes them want to keep building us amazing ROMs.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Does the addition of the 81 character pull down text editor mean that the text will no longer appear on the lock screen if the text is over 16 characters? ...or am I having a bug?

Great update... as expected!

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Not that I'm trying to be one of those "first" assholes.
but I posted this thread last night, and now it's gone and rion_j has it posted?
Just wondering what happened?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Not that I'm trying to be one of those "first" assholes.
but I posted this thread last night, and now it's gone and rion_j has it posted?
Just wondering what happened?

Quite possible that rion is a favorite and you aren't? Yeah its a little odd. I seen the double post this morning

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
wasnt anything against you, dvader. when i logged on an hour or so ago, i saw both threads. since the one rion started already had some replies, and yours did not, it made more sense to just delete yours and keep things in one thread.

froyoYum

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you tweak the built in overclocker any ?

Probably be tonight or friday when I flash this rom.

No not yet, I just flashed it late last night and I had an exam this morning, so I didn't get that much time to play with the overclock tool yet, but I do plan on it. So far though just using my phone as I had with Liberty 1.0 the battery has been noticeably better. Other than that you are going to love this rom the customization is a lot better and smoother when compared to 1.0. :D

Famous.Rob

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
tweaked the overclocker and running stable at 1.3 ghz low voltage. Ill push it more later but it seems to be cooler and battery is noticeably better. Liberty 1.5 and adw launcher seems to be everything you could ask for. I havent skimmed through the themes yet but i see there going to have screen shots which should be awesome. DONATE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar