Love the RevolutionBLU on Apex 1.4 but

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Love the RevolutionBLU on 1.4 but is there a "relatively" easy way to change the battery to a circle blue with numbers or can I kiss the Devs butt enough to make that happen? :-*

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
The one from the web or in my bar? Im sure I can get something going for you. Owe you one on that permissions fix :)
aefc1798-19fb-68b9.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes either one (I kind of like them both 2nd one maybe a bit more) that would be awesome. I can PayPal you some beer money or whatever.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
So the one with all the small lines around the circle. I may just jump on this now while the kids are napping.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
tnt - I would love the second one in blue - can you make it hit all of the % that the DX does? Most of the battery replacements I find miss 30,50,70 and 90.

Thanks and let us know where to paypal beer fundage. ;)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
tnt - I would love the second one in blue - can you make it hit all of the % that the DX does? Most of the battery replacements I find miss 30,50,70 and 90.

Thanks and let us know where to paypal beer fundage. ;)

See if the one I just made works for ya. If not I can try and get that one you like done tonight or tomorrow.

Beer and wings fund has a link in the sig. The link looks like junk but it should work. If not paypal email is livnyourletters@aol.com

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
If you can that would be great. I used one for the first theme on 1.3. I just found since it is just the framwork it is easy to paste and reboot without needing to use recovery.

tinmannick

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hoping someone can help me. I've downloaded and installed the RevBlu theme but my Apex 1.4 ROM does not like it, having serious issues with the multi-touch keyboard continuously wanting to force close, then immediately opens and force closes again and again. Thankfully there is a few seconds in between to where i can get into recovery mode and reflash the ROM, this deletes the theme and everything runs great again.

I also tried the method listed in the Apex 1.4 release thread:
The instructions should read:

Install: Drop on SD card. With Root Explorer go to SD card and copy the framework-res.apk file. Then back up and go into system/framework. Click the top box to be R/W and then paste. Click yes to overwrite. Once that's done Check permissions on the new file are rw-r--r-- and reboot.

It worked somewhat but the icons did not change over, they are still the default icons. Don't like the green icons with everything else blue.

Does anyone know what else I can try? Is anyone else having problems with themes? Thanks.

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Hoping someone can help me. I've downloaded and installed the RevBlu theme but my Apex 1.4 ROM does not like it, having serious issues with the multi-touch keyboard continuously wanting to force close, then immediately opens and force closes again and again. Thankfully there is a few seconds in between to where i can get into recovery mode and reflash the ROM, this deletes the theme and everything runs great again.

I also tried the method listed in the Apex 1.4 release thread:

It worked somewhat but the icons did not change over, they are still the default icons. Don't like the green icons with everything else blue.

Does anyone know what else I can try? Is anyone else having problems with themes? Thanks.

did you use the theme for 1.3.1? Or did you just dl the new framework? I got away from the full 1.3.1 theme so nobody ended up with old apps. Fab who made apex said the themes should work on 1.4.0 but I have not tried them. Best bet is to go into the apex tool box and go into goodies, framework and then return to stock framework. Ill post a screen cap of my permissions that worked for me. Try it again and see how it goes. Do a fresh dl as maybe it got messed up aswell. Check out the new post for the apex theme for the link and more info.
aefc0f0d-4ea5-017d.jpg

Reactions: tinmannick

tinmannick

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for the feedback!

I think I downloaded the RevBlue Theme 1.2. I got it from DroidForums.net. I didn't realize there was a 1.3 version. Thanks and thanks for the other thread you started on this. Downloaded the one with the circle battery meter, I'll let you klnow how it goes!:D

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Thank you very much for the feedback!

I think I downloaded the RevBlue Theme 1.2. I got it from DroidForums.net. I didn't realize there was a 1.3 version. Thanks and thanks for the other thread you started on this. Downloaded the one with the circle battery meter, I'll let you klnow how it goes!:D

It should be good. Keep checking back that new post as I am working hard on getting new stuff up. Let me know how it works out.