(Theme) Apex 1.4.0

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Testing this theme. Installed from the toolbox. Looks like the 'Talk' icon when it shows up in the notification bar is a dark blob.:(

-bob

Send me a shot. They were not changed as they are in app and this is just the framework. Ill still look into it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Send me a shot. They were not changed as they are in app and this is just the framework. Ill still look into it.

Lemme see if this works...

snap.jpg

This may be a 'left over' icon from a different theme then....dangit!

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lemme see if this works...

snap.jpg

This may be a 'left over' icon from a different theme then....dangit!

O ok. Nope thats the icon. Its the same icon without the writing in it. Still has the little tail at the bottom. Its from another theme. You can dl metamorph and look on Droidpirate.com for another icon.

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
O ok. Nope thats the icon. Its the same icon without the writing in it. Still has the little tail at the bottom. Its from another theme. You can dl metamorph and look on Droidpirate.com for another icon.

Thanks for your help and I'll buy you a beer tonight when I get home. Love the theme.

-bob

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Tnt

What files control the text color of menus? Like pressing the menu key has a whit menuitg white text that I would like to change the text to black

NyGiantsFan

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The framework is coming to the apex toolbox! Zips are ready but the tool box is awesome. Ill release zips for any changes. I may also finish the red framework tomorrow :)
aefc0a7f-c7ea-252e.jpg

I love the rev blue but the rev red looks amazing! is it finished yet?

Sokudoningyou

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I am anxiously awaiting your red version, because once you finish it, I'll be flashing a rom for the first time. Just because this theme looks awesome and there's so few that aren't blue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz