can you install sbf directly from the sd card on a droid x to get it back to stock?
    02-17-2011 06:33 AM
    can you install sbf directly from the sd card on a droid x to get it back to stock?
    Yes, if you are using a update.zip version of the update..
    02-17-2011 09:26 AM
    SBF requires RSDlite and needs to be installed from a computer

there is an update.zip version of 2.3.340 from maderstock that'll effectively get you back to stock provided your phone is working already and you can get into recovery to.
    02-17-2011 09:47 AM
    SBF requires RSDlite and needs to be installed from a computer

there is an update.zip version of 2.3.340 from maderstock that'll effectively get you back to stock provided your phone is working already and you can get into recovery to.
    You need to be in Clockwork Mod Recovery though. The stock recovery doesn't recognize the maderstock update zip file as a valid update file.
    02-17-2011 01:37 PM
    You need to be in Clockwork Mod Recovery though. The stock recovery doesn't recognize the maderstock update zip file as a valid update file.
    yup, not a moto signed update.zip file
    02-17-2011 02:04 PM
    So this moderstock zip file is the same one found on TBH app?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    02-18-2011 12:02 PM
    So this moderstock zip file is the same one found on TBH app?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Im not sure which TBH app your talking about but here is the link to the maderstock zip with instructions on how to execute. So you can tell me if its the same ha

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ml#post1149917

Every since the sbf got stickied and had the maderstock zip I feel pretty confident I can recover my x if I brick it again
    02-18-2011 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD