While I am perfectly content with Apex 1.4, I see a lot of chat about CyanogenMod 7. Will this ROM ever come to the DX?
    02-17-2011 09:09 AM
    Check down the list of threads here. Its being talked about and someone is working on a X version of it. I too want to try it out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    02-17-2011 09:17 AM
    Can't wait! Hope it happens sooner then later. Starting to feel somewhat like Samsung customers waiting for Froyo

Speaking of samsung customers waiting for froyo, weeeee early in the am hours i flashed Kaoscinate V5 aka CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Fascinate! Feels kinda weird going from Eclair ~~~~~>do not pass go, do not collect $200~~~~~~> right on over to good ole Gingerbread ~

Now all i need is my DX to have some GeeBee love and i'll feel "current"...
    02-17-2011 02:41 PM
    Can't wait! Hope it happens sooner then later. Starting to feel somewhat like Samsung customers waiting for Froyo

Speaking of samsung customers waiting for froyo, weeeee early in the am hours i flashed Kaoscinate V5 aka CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Fascinate! Feels kinda weird going from Eclair ~~~~~>do not pass go, do not collect $200~~~~~~> right on over to good ole Gingerbread ~
    why didnt you flash froyo then lol
    02-17-2011 02:50 PM

Now all i need is my DX to have some GeeBee love and i'll feel "current"...
    If you want some Gingerbread on your Droid X now, why not flash Liberty, ApeX, or Rubix? Or are you only a Cyanogenmod fanboy?
    02-17-2011 03:55 PM
    If you want some Gingerbread on your Droid X now, why not flash Liberty, ApeX, or Rubix? Or are you only a Cyanogenmod fanboy?
    None of those ROMs are Gingerbread based. They have Gingerbread themes, but are still based on Froyo, 2.2.1.

CyanogenMod 7 is Gingerbread.
    02-18-2011 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD