I rooted my DX today and I am running Liberty UHC for 1.5 and I cannot get any weather widgets to work. I started with Beautiful Widgets but they wouldnt update and an error message popped up frequently. I moved to the News and Weather widget and it tells me where I am and the current weather, but nothing else. Is there something I may have done wrong? As far as I can tell everything else is working.

Random other questions...

Does running LauncherPro+ slow down a rooted phone? My phone seemed faster before the LP+ reinstall. I am running a Honeycomb themed version I found on Droid-life.

Also, is there a good place for icons? I am having a lot of trouble finding nice icons. I would prefer icons like those found in Gingerbread.

Thanks in advance.
    03-12-2011 08:41 PM
    Here's a great source for icons...

[Collection] ICON SETS | OVER *400* different Icon Packs [INDEX on 2nd post] - xda-developers

LP+ is really laggy on my phone when using a custom ROM also. It seems to only happen to a few. Have you tried ADW? Once I switched to that on ROMS everything seemed to smooth out.
    03-13-2011 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD