I have been looking everywhere for help with changing the status bar icons for market apps and gmail and voice. I already changed the icons for USB, ADB, Talk, Phone and Alarm, but I cant figure out the others. I have NinjaMorph, Root Explorer and Signapktic, but every time I try it I end up messing up the app. So far the only app I have tried (and failed) is Tweetdeck. I am running Liberty 1.5 with a Honeycomb theme (although I doubt the theme matters). Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, anyone know of any good WiFi replacement icons? I know how to replace them but I cant find one I like.
    03-14-2011 01:37 AM
    Liberty has a number of custom icons you can access through the toolbox app in launcher also you can use MetaMorph from market to change theme, goto http://droidpirate.com/morph-categories/ and you have some to pick from BUT DO NOT USE BATTERY ICON, they are not configured for 10% levels like phone and roms are usually setup but everything else that reports being verified for your device should work,
    03-14-2011 01:53 AM