tips/tricks/features for Rubix focused 2.0.1?

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been on Apex for a while. Just flashed Rubix Focused 2.0.1 last night. Loving this bad boy! Super fast! Battery life seemed to be a little better on Apex, but I like the speed.

Now, my question...anybody have any tips or tricks or anything to get the most out of this ROM?

Apex and Liberty have toolboxes in which you can modify different stuff to you liking. I know there's a .zip to remove data throttling, but is there anything else like that in/for Rubix?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
rubix doesnt have a tool box but i did add the 2d galley back tho TE( I think thats the way you can change stuff in rubix),because didnt like 3d gallery as much. Since tho I tried Quickpic app free in market and been using it.
Thats the only thing I did change before I got the app tho

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
here are the list of scripts

SCRIPTS: Credit to Fabulous, JRummy, Sephtin and Drod.
adblock: block or view ads
apps: run the script for directions. If you choose restore, you must reboot after for it to take effect
backup: backs up all of your user apps. backup -bk is the correct way to run the script
calc: remove/restore the calculator
carhome: remove/restore the car home launcher
dxeye: remove/restore the DX LWP Please note that this is removed by default, and placed in /data/rubix run the script to restore.
email: remove/restore the email app
fixperm: fixes permissions (credit Koush)
gallery: switches between the 2D (credit to Cyanogen) and 3D AOSP Gallery
genie: remove/restore the news/weather app
office: remove/restore QuickOffice: Please note that this is removed by default, and placed in /data/rubix run the script to restore.
sys: write the system read/only (-ro) or read/write (-rw)
zipalign_apks: zipaligns all the apps in system. Unnecessary since this is ran on every boot!

i'll add that to the main rubiX post here w/ usage

Last edited:
Reactions: droidxixis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech