Data restoring in ROM's

MurrVox

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I've run into these issues consistently no matter what ROM I've installed on my Droid X (just installed Rbix last night-snappy!) and it's been driving me batty! Any help with either of these? I think they may be setting but I'm not sure.

1. email notification every time it checks, rather than when one actually arrives..maddening...

2. only a partial contact list in contacts.

Are these titanium settings I need to restore or changes to make once I install the rom? thanks for the help!

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
1. email notification every time it checks, rather than when one actually arrives..maddening...

2. only a partial contact list in contacts.

Are these titanium settings I need to restore or changes to make once I install the rom? thanks for the help!

1. As long as new messages are present when account is checked it will always alert you again to let you know there is still unread emails. This is by design and I don't believe there is option to disable

2. I am guessing you are using Backup Assistant because this is a known issue with using it. Try logging into Google from browser and see if all contacts are there. Another issue that has been reported that id you linked the contact in contact profile the contacts does not sync to Google.