Droid X Freezing after Gingerbread Install

evilkefz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok I need help on thi one, i dont know whats going on.. but my Droid X was working fine after the install, it downloaded and reloaded all the apps and was working fine for 20 minutes then all of a sudden the phone just started to freeze.. i pulled the battery and rebooted the phone as that was my only option... now it gets as far as the unlock screen and then freezes and wont do anything else... does anyone know a fix for this?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok I need help on thi one, i dont know whats going on.. but my Droid X was working fine after the install, it downloaded and reloaded all the apps and was working fine for 20 minutes then all of a sudden the phone just started to freeze.. i pulled the battery and rebooted the phone as that was my only option... now it gets as far as the unlock screen and then freezes and wont do anything else... does anyone know a fix for this?

No idea if this will work as i dont have a DX anymore,but did you try to wipe cache and dalvik cache?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
ha ha, you need proper file and wipe. You need proper stock factory wipe to. Make sure you run D2 strap....ignore the DX debug strippers....P3Droid don't' lie.

evilkefz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
yeh im running d2 boot scraper, froyo didnt have this problem, even flasshed a fresh sbf, did everything as the directions said and its still locking up.... on my 3rd wipe now and same issue, guess i can wipe data again, wiped the dalvik cache and they didnt seem to do anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1