I loaded up the GB deodexed (have no idea what it means) and my battery life has been significantly reduced. I think this is partly due to the fact that my phone is syncing the entire time...The icon the two arrows pointing like a circle has been on ever since the update. it has been running the entire day like that. I have wiped with CWM probably about 6 times and it doesn't do anything. Is the icon stuck or is my phone really constantly syncing with google and causing the battery drain.
    Thanks for any help!

Edit: Even after putting my phone in airplane mode the syncing icon is still there. So I guess its not actually using battery power
    04-04-2011 08:29 PM
    I did some searching and so far found these posts. Read up and see what might help:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...ad-rooted.html
    backoffturkey likes this.
    04-04-2011 08:48 PM
    Kinda frustrating...I have done a data wipe and cache wipe 5 or 6 times...trying to decide if I should just live with the arrows or keep trying to wipe my data until it magically doesn't do it anymore...
    04-04-2011 09:00 PM
    Have you wiped back to back w/o reinstalling? Try doing the factory reset inside settings, then another data & cache wipe on recovery
    backoffturkey likes this.
    04-05-2011 08:57 AM
    Thanks for the responses....I believe I have it working correctly now...after multiple wipes it
    seems to be fine...
    04-06-2011 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the responses....I believe I have it working correctly now...after multiple wipes it
    seems to be fine...
    Do not restore the "Account Storage" email information from TB because this usually cause this...
    04-06-2011 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD