1,2,3, and Im back in business android/ROM wise

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So, after my debacle this weekend with my boot looping stuff, I had a feeling tonight would be a good night. After all the help and talks we had during this, and again, thank you to all(and if I forgot to click thank you for anyone, let me know, I tried to get everyone)I finally got the sbf to work and I started fresh.
I rooted w z4, installed the gbroot, the gb deodex, and now blurry bread all in succession with a backup between each. Flawless installs. And all is smooth, functional, not a single boot loop nor need to wipe anything. I feel so much better now. So folks, what's next? :cool:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So, after my debacle this weekend with my boot looping stuff, I had a feeling tonight would be a good night. After all the help and talks we had during this, and again, thank you to all(and if I forgot to click thank you for anyone, let me know, I tried to get everyone)I finally got the sbf to work and I started fresh.
I rooted w z4, installed the gbroot, the gb deodex, and now blurry bread all in succession with a backup between each. Flawless installs. And all is smooth, functional, not a single boot loop nor need to wipe anything. I feel so much better now. So folks, what's next? :cool:

Now we wait for the first gingerbread rom to bust out!

Apex?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh Im sure were gona get the whole gang nearly at once. Apex, Rubix(updated from what we have now), Liberty and still I claimm we will have MIUI one day,lol

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup a functionable rubiX is already the first rom on GB , :D lol but hopefully wont be too long to get updated , and more to choose from . :)