Gingerbread - Loss of WIFI

otsoccer15

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i'm digging the new gingerblur on my X but i have one issue. i constantly lose my wifi connection. i'll be streaming a youtube video and all of the sudden it will tell me it lost the connection even though i have full signal in the notification bar. i can'[t browse the web, download apps, stream videos...nothing. if i toggle wifi off then back on it will work for a short period of time then fail again. anyone else seeing this? i searched and didnt find any other threads.

reboot - didnt help
deleted the network and re-entered it - didnt help
sbf back to 2.3.340 and reinstalled gb - didnt help

any other ideas?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i'm digging the new gingerblur on my X but i have one issue. i constantly lose my wifi connection. i'll be streaming a youtube video and all of the sudden it will tell me it lost the connection even though i have full signal in the notification bar. i can'[t browse the web, download apps, stream videos...nothing. if i toggle wifi off then back on it will work for a short period of time then fail again. anyone else seeing this? i searched and didnt find any other threads.

reboot - didnt help
deleted the network and re-entered it - didnt help
sbf back to 2.3.340 and reinstalled gb - didnt help

any other ideas?

Did you setup the Battery Power Manager settings, under this option it can make the connection time out. Try using the Performance setting..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463